Four Areas To Help
Your contributions support Wild Love Preserve's wild horse and habitat conservation programs, operations, equipment, and our permanent wild expanse. Special thanks for your heart and participation.
It takes a village to save our wild horses and their native habitats as an interconnected whole. Wild Love Preserve is a WE project and is multi-faceted due to the layered magnitude of this wild landscape, regionally and nationally. Here are four areas where your support makes a tremendous difference in ensuring lasting wildness. Your tax-deductible contributions have an immediate impact. Thank you for caring and for being an active participant in this legacy project. What we do today, shapes our tomorrow.
"You make the difference and together we save wild lives and their native habitats."
1) 400-ACRE LEASE - Our annual lease is $72,000 - $6000/month for our 400-acre lease with year-round water, which includes insurance and daily monitoring for WLP's 136 Idaho wilds horses.
2) SUPPLEMENTAL WINTER HAY - Donate to help with our supplemental winter hay expense for WLP's 135 wild horses. Winter hay is supplemented between October and April at two tons per day.We currently need 250 tons of hay for our 2017-18 fall-winter season. Your contributions towards supplemental winter hay expense for WLP's 137 wild horses are very appreciated. Winter hay is supplemented between October and April at two tons per day.
3) WLP RANCH EQUIPMENT - Ranch equipment is required for permanently protecting wild horses on their home turf and managing our wildlife preserve which nurtures the balance of this native ecosystem as an interconnected whole. Pictured here, we have two equipment loan balances to pay off in 2017:
• Contribute to help us pay off our Custom-Built, Hydraulic, Wild Horse Tilt Chute in 2017. We have a balance due of $24,000.
• Contribute to help us pay off our WLP Front Loader/Backhoe in 2017. We have a balance due of $25,000.
Your contributions towards our ranch equipment are of tremendous help. Thank you very much.
4) WLP WILDLIFE PRESERVE - Support our 10,000-acre land acquisition and wildlife preserve. As a lasting project in wildness, Wild Love Preserve's wild expanse will be protected in perpetuity, safeguarding wild lives and indigenous habitat in Idaho. Questions? Contact us at email@example.com.
Wild Love Preserve • 8202 NE State Hwy 104, Suite102-33 • Kingston, WA 98346
Inquire For Wire Transfers
LOVE IS ACTION. BE EXTRA-ORDINARY IN EVERY THOUGHT, WORD AND DEED.
Wild Love Preserve is a Registered 501(c)3, Effective August 2010, Tax ID #27-3729450